Are you a homemaker or a professional in the field of cooking? If yes, then there is no doubt that you are aware of the importance of pressure cookers in the kitchen. Especially India, you will find out many dishes that are very hard to cook without a pressure cooker. That is why Indian people love to use pressure cookers in their kitchen to make many types of dishes. But it is also very confusing to choose the best pressure cooker in India. It’s all because there you will find out many brands are offering different types of pressure cookers at various price points as well.
So, these many kinds of things can confuse any buyer of the pressure cooker. Now you might be wondering that how will you come to know which pressure cooker you should buy? Right. Then don’t worry because we have added a top-five list of the pressure cookers in India. These all pressure cookers of this list have a similar capacity of two liters. In our view, the two-liter of the pressure cooker is more than enough for regular cooking purposes. And this post providing this pressure cooker list, which means you don’t need to mess-up with any kind of confusion. After reading this post till the end, you will be able to make a solid decision related to buying a perfect pressure cooker for your kitchen.
Table of Contents
1. Prestige Two Litre Pressure Cooker
You might know that the Prestige brand name is trendy in India. It’s all because this brand is making high kitchen appliances at reasonable price points. That’s why in India, so many people only recommend buying kitchen accessories from Prestige. On the very first spot, we have added a very popular pressure cooker of Prestige on our list. You can get an idea about its popularity by its rating on online stores. It got crazy user ratings because it is fulfilling all the requirements that an average user wants from it.
So, this pressure cooker comes in very excellent build quality. It’s a guarantee that you will not be going to complain about the durability of this cooker. All this possible only because of the excellent aluminum material that the manufacturing company used to make it. This pressure cooker is compatible with cooking on a gas stove, even at high temperatures. The surface of this cooker is very smooth; that is why you don’t need to get into the problematic cleaning process. The company also claims that this pressure cooker is dishwasher safe as well. Also, to provide you good in-hand feel and safety, it included the comfortable handle for this.
- It is a perfect pressure cooker if you want to use a pressure cooker for long term use.
- In the build quality, you can expect a far better performance only because of the premium quality of aluminum material.
- It is compatible with the gas stove and dishwasher, which makes it an ultimate pressure cooker to buy.
- None so far
2. Hawkins Contura 2 Liter Pressure Cooker
If you are looking for a small but stylish looking pressure cooker, then you are going to love this one. On the second spot of this list, we have added a two-liter of pressure cooker by Hawkins. Again it’s another very famous brand name in India because of their premium quality of kitchen appliances. This company did the same in the field of pressure cookers as well. But remember that this pressure cooker is a premium quality of pressure cooker. It means you might need to spend a bit more money to purchase this pressure cooker for kitchen use. Now it is time to talk about what you can expect from this cooker.
First of all, the build material of this Hawkins pressure cooker is aluminum. That means you can expect an excellent performance from this pressure cooker in the daily uses. Also, because of the aluminum material, it has an attractive looking and shiny surface. In our view, this cooker looks stunning. The design part is also exciting because this cooker is slightly more extensive in the base. And this unequal but shiny pressure cooker seems very significant. The handle part is also very long in this cooker to provide you maximum safety. Not only this, but the handle has a good gripped cover on it for maximum grip and comfort.
- This pressure cooker is compatible with the gas stove, and it is thermal-efficient as well for equal heat distribution.
- The material of build is pure virgin aluminum.
- The handle has an excellent grip to hold it comfortably, and it is long enough to keep your hand safe.
- Slightly expensive as compared to the previous pressure cooker.
3. Butterfly Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
If you are only looking for a stainless steel pressure cooker, then you should need to consider this one. This pressure cooker has higher ratings on online stores. The name is explaining that it is a pressure cooker that has the primary material stainless steel in build. So, it is a positive thing to you will going to get tremendous durable performance from this stainless steel pressure cooker. Even after daily use, you are not going to complain about anything. And because you are getting the stainless steel material, that’s why it will cost you high as compared to the aluminum pressure cookers.
But it is going to be worth spending your money on this pressure cooker. It is time to take a look at what this pressure cooker is offering to a buyer. First of all, because of the stainless steel, it has a very smooth and shiny surface. This type of flat surface makes it easy to clean the cookware without putting extra effort. Also, the heat efficiency of this cooker on the next level, means it can distribute the heat evenly in the container.
- There is nothing to complain about the long-lasting performance because it has stainless steel in its overall build.
- It is a dishwasher, a safe pressure cooker. Also, it shows the high compatibility with gas stoves as well.
- The company is offering five years of the product warranty on this pressure cooker.
- Very expensive as compared to the aluminum pressure cookers of this list.
4. Pristine Pressure Cooker
Again we have another stainless steel pressure cooker on our list. But this time it is Pristine two-liter of the stainless steel pressure cooker. And do you know the best part of this cooker? That is, you can buy this cooker at a very affordable price. It means you are getting the stainless steel material at the cost of aluminum material. So, if your budget is low and you want maximum durability of lifelong performance, then you should try this one. The manufacturing company of this pressure cooker is providing five years of extended warranty as well.
One more thing that every buyer should need to know about is that this pressure cooker has an induction base. And because of this induction base, this cooker is capable of distributing the heat evenly in the whole cooker for better cooking. So, we can consider the induction base of this cooker is the most significant plus point. To release the steam on time, it has an excellent system for this task. Here you will get complete safety because of this system. The gasket of this pressure cooker is a good and perfect fit, that can prevent any gas leakage.
- The first and most significant point of this pressure cooker is you are getting stainless steel material at the price of aluminum.
- This pressure cooker has an induction base for a better cooking experience.
- The five years of extended warranty works like the cherry on top.
- None so far
5. Pigeon Aluminium Pressure Cooker
Pigeon is also a very famous company in India in the field of cookware. That is why we have added a pressure cooker from this great company. So, on the fifth spot of this list, we have added an aluminum pressure cooker from the Pigeon. Also, you can buy this aluminum pressure cooker at a reasonable price segment. If you liked the first pressure cooker of this list, then it also has very similar specifications to the first one.
At first glance, this pressure cooker seems like a stainless build cooker. It is only because the company provided a very smooth and polished surface. Also, it has all the safety and other necessary features that an average user needs.
- It is a Deluxe aluminum pressure cooker, and you can expect a decent performance from it.
- It is compatible with gas stoves; this means it can handle high temperatures.
- This pressure cooker might not be compatible with the dishwasher because the company hasn’t provided any clues in this section.
Wonderchef Outer Lid Aluminium Ultima Pressure Cooker
- Cook all kinds of dishes – rice, dal, sabzi, stews, idli, pulao and more with wonderchef ultima range of pressure cookers
- Made from pure grade virgin aluminum
- Color: Silver, Material: Aluminium
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Cooker (2 Liters), 1-Piece Lid and 1-Piece Whistle
- Warranty: 5 years on product
Prestige Nakshatra Plus Hard Anodised Aluminium Pressure Handi
- Content: Nakshatra Plus – Induction Based Pressure Handi (Hard Anodised) 2 L
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Anti-bulge induction base
- Pressure regulator
- Metallic safety plug
- Unique shape
- Vibrant finishes
SARAL Aluminium Pressure Cooker
- Colour: Metallic
- Capacity: 1.5 L
- Material: Aluminium
Master Deluxe Heavy Outer-lid Pressure Cooker
- Outer-lid Aluminium Pressure Cooker With Stainless Steel Weight And Vent Tube
- Double screw anti-rotating handle with flame guard which prevents No loosening of handle & Avoids accidents due to handle coming off.
- Dual Vent tube realease
- Made from high grade virgin aluminium which gives Strong and sturdy body
- Warranty info: 5 years product warranty
Ultra Cooker Endura+
- Stainless steel pressure cooker
- Ergonomic handles for better handling grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction cooktop compatibility
If you are still wondering for the best two liters of pressure cooker for your kitchen, then you need to read this ultimate buying guide. Here we are going to list every single point that every buyer should need to keep in mind before buying any pressure cooker.
Primarily you will find out that most of the brands in India only offering two types of primary material. The first most common material is aluminum that you will find out in many pressure cookers. And the second common material is stainless steel for pressure cookers. Even offline sellers are offering these common materials to the buyer.
But in our view, both materials are suitable for a pressure cooker. Where the stainless steel will cost you high as compared to the aluminum pressure cooker, it also provides more durability as compared to the aluminum as well. So it will be right for you if you choose a pressure cooker that has the stainless steel material.
In the market, you will find out the different types of pressure cookers with different options of compatibility. We are mainly talking about compatibility in terms of gas stove and dishwashing. These two properties of a cooker also depend upon the material and the surface of that particular pressure cooker.
But we want to give you a suggestion that you should always go with a cooker option that is providing both compatibility options. In this post, we have also added some cooker options that are offering you these things at a reasonable price.
If you want to enhance your experience with your desired pressure cooker, then you should need to focus on this point. Most of the buyers skip this option because they are not aware of the importance of a handle in a cooker. A good handle can provide a firm and comfortable grip to hold the pressure cooker correctly.
Also, it helps to keep your hands and fingers safe from any burning sensation. So, always choose a long and excellent grip of the handle in your desired pressure cooker. In this post, we have added some pressure cookers that are offering you these facilities.
Price is also a crucial point in terms of buying a pressure cooker. If your budget is good enough, then you can buy the premium quality of the pressure cooker. But if your budget is not allowing you to buy a premium pressure cooker, then don’t worry because here in this post we have listed pressure cookers in different price segments.
This post also included some pressure cookers that are offering excellent or above average specifications at an affordable price.
Are you looking for the best two liters of pressure cooker for your kitchen use? If yes, then you should read this post till the end. We are saying this because here in this post; we have added some excellent options that are offering you high specifications for all price points. And we have covered everything about every single pressure cooker of this list that you should need to know about.
This blog is made for all those people who are looking for the best and reliable pressure cooker online, here at Pressurecookeronline.in you will get all type of pressure cooker reviews, pros & cons, size, brand & price wise and hope you will get the best pressure cooker from this guide.